We are looking for well-wrought poems.
Intrigue us, move us, surprise us with stunning imagery, lyricism,
soundplay, structure. Disturb our well-trod patterns of thought.
If submitting to poetry, please do not submit to another genre unless this submission is declined.
The submission process includes
a text entry box titled "COVER LETTER,"
the only place where you provide the following information:
- Name, address, email, phone, poem title, line
count and a brief bio (50 words or less).
- Where did you hear about Bacopa Literary Review?
The file you upload must contain only the title and work itself, no identifying information.
- 1-3 poems per submission
- Limit 88 lines including spaces each poem
- DO NOT DOUBLE SPACE (show the shape of your poem as it will appear in print)
- 12-point type; Arial font preferred
- Submit the file in .doc, .docx or .rtf only
your work is accepted for publication, you agree to grant us First
North American Serial Rights.
Poetry EditorBacopa Literary Review