Prose poems are pure creation, the playful and daring edge of
poetry. The writer must provide powerful lyrical language and, above
all, a truthful, commanding voice.
If submitting to prose poetry, please do not submit to another genre unless this submission is declined.
The submission process includes
a text entry box titled "COVER LETTER,"
the only place where you provide the following information:
- Name, address, email, phone, poem title, line
count and a brief bio (50 words or less).
- Where did you hear about Bacopa Literary Review?
The file you upload must contain only the title and work itself, no identifying information.
- One prose poem
- Limit 500 words
- DO NOT DOUBLE SPACE (show the shape of your prose poem as it will appear in print)
- 12-point type; Arial font
- Submit the file in .doc, .docx or .rtf
your work is accepted for publication, you agree to grant us First
North American Serial Rights.
Prose Poetry EditorBacopa Literary Reviewhttp://kayelinden.com