must draw in the reader with their depth, clarity and voice. Elements
of a short fiction story include characterization, conflict and change. Top word limit 1500 words.
Fiction of under 1500 words is welcome, but must revolve around a
central story core. Keep the writing tight and concise, with a powerful,
No multiple submissions, please. If submitting a short story, do not submit to another genre unless this submission is declined.
The submission process includes
a text entry box titled "COVER LETTER,"
the only place where you provide the following information:
- Name, address, email, phone, poem title, line
count and a brief bio (50 words or less).
- Where did you hear about Bacopa Literary Review?
The file you upload must contain only the title and work itself, no identifying information.
- One short story
- Word limit: no shorter than 250, no longer than 1,500 words.
- 12-point type; Arial font
- Submit the file in .doc, .docx or .rtf
your work is accepted for publication, you agree to grant us First
North American Serial Rights.
Short Story EditorBacopa Literary Reviewhttp://kayelinden.com