The creative nonfiction we publish has a moving inner voice. It holds to the same standards as other literary forms while remaining grounded in
fact. As author John McPhee says, "Creative nonfiction is not making something up but making the most of what you have."
If submitting creative nonfiction, please do not submit to another genre unless this submission is declined.
process includes a text entry box titled "COVER LETTER," the only place where you provide the
- Name, address, email, phone, title, word
count, and a brief bio (50 words or less).
- Where did you hear about Bacopa Literary Review?
The file you upload must contain only the title and work itself, no identifying information.
If your work is
accepted for publication, you agree to grant us First North American Serial
- One piece
- Limit 2,500 words
- One-inch margins, all sides; 0.5-inch paragraph
indent; left justified
- 12-point type in Arial font preferred
- Submit the file in .doc .docx or .rtf
Susie H. Baxter
Creative Nonfiction Editor
Bacopa Literary Review