We're interested in literary fiction: a distinctive voice that does more than tell a simple story; beautiful writing that offers a deeper look at the human experience, with uniquely individual phrasing, fresh and authentic.
The submission process includes
a text entry box titled "COVER LETTER,"
the only place where you provide the following information:
- Name, address, email, phone, title, word
count and a brief bio (50 words or less).
- Where did you hear about Bacopa Literary Review?
The file you upload must contain only the title and work itself.
If your work is
accepted for publication, you agree (1) to grant us First North American Serial
Rights and all archival rights for six months after
publication, and (2) if your work subsequently appears elsewhere (in print or
online), you will give due credit to Bacopa
- One piece
- Limit 8,000 words
- Double spaced
- One-inch margins all sides; 0.5-inch paragraph
indent; left justified
- 12-point type in Arial font preferred
- Submit the file in .doc .docx or .rtf
Bacopa Literary Review