The creative nonfiction we publish has a moving inner voice. It holds to the same standards as other literary forms while remaining grounded in
process includes a text entry box titled "COVER LETTER," the only place where you provide the
- Name, address, email, phone, title, word
count, and a brief bio (50 words or less).
- Where did you hear about Bacopa Literary Review?
The file you upload must contain only the title and work itself.
If your work is
accepted for publication, you agree (1) to grant us First North American Serial
Rights and all archival rights for six months after
publication, and (2) if your work subsequently appears elsewhere (in print or
online), you will give due credit to Bacopa
- First entry in any one category is free for WAG members
- One piece (if submitting to nonfiction, no submissions to other genres)
- Limit 3,300 words
- One-inch margins, all sides; 0.5-inch paragraph
indent; left justified
- 12-point type in Arial font preferred
- Submit the file in .doc .docx or .rtf
Susie H. Baxter
Creative Nonfiction Editor