We are looking for well-wrought poems in any form or genre, or none. Intrigue us, move us, surprise us with stunning imagery, lyricism, soundplay, structure. Disturb our well-trod patterns of thought. .
The submission process includes
a text entry box titled "COVER LETTER,"
the only place where you provide the following information:
- Name, address, email, phone, poem title, line
count and a brief bio (50 words or less).
- Where did you hear about Bacopa Literary Review?
The file you upload must contain only the title and work itself.
- 1-3 poems per submission
- Poems need not be double-spaced
- 12-point type; Arial font preferred
- Submit the file in .doc, .docx or .rtf only
your work is accepted for publication, you agree (1) to grant us First
North American Serial Rights and all archival rights for six months after
publication, and (2) if your work subsequently appears elsewhere (in
print or online), you will give due credit to Bacopa Literary Review
Poetry EditorBacopa Literary Review